Isle of Hope can provide you with all these services. Have more specific requests… just ask us, we will be happy to assist!
- Complimentary Loaner Car . Guests staying on our docks may use one of our two loaner cars for errands or dining for up to 2 hours. A valid driver’s license and proof of insurance is required to check out the car. A map of the local area is provided in your welcome folder. Reservations for the car are recommended.
- Shopping. Supermarket: Kroger @ 3 mile ; CVS Drugstore @ 1 mile ; WalMart SuperCenter @1.5 miles ; West Marine @ 5 miles.
- Internet Access. Complimentary high speed WiFi is available on our docks and covered pavilion. It can be accessed by either the G or B standards.
- Key Cards. Please return key cards to office or deposit in drop box on fuel house before departure to avoid a $25 no-return fee.
- Pool. The Isle of Hope community pool is located just a block away and is open from Memorial Day through Labor Day weekend. Visit the office for a pool pass and details.
- Coffee. Complimentary fresh coffee is available in our Ship Store on Monday through Saturday between 8am and 11am and on Sunday between 10 and 11am.
- Bicycles. Feel free to use our complimentary bicycles. Bikes cannot be taken past Sandfly area. Bike locks are available in our Ship Store.
- Washer/Dryer. Coin operated washer and dryer are available next to Ship Store.
- West Marine. A 15 minute drive away with our loaner car. Phone: +1 (912) 352-2660. Address: 7700 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA 31406.